You know I am. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You can pick on me anytime! It dont bother me at all! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You are kidding aren't you hunter?
And no, I'm not picking on you [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
You know I am. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You can pick on me anytime! It dont bother me at all! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Would not pick on you for the world, buddy. You are OK
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
You are too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
awwwwwww
how sweet!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
in my book michael jordan is....and the last time i checked he was american...and he is great...so there ya go
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
As far as inspiring stories go Juan Dixon's story is much better than Jordans. And for playing skills Len Bias > Jordan. But as for great Americans I do agree that MLK should be considered.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. That is why it is so great to live in America.
I would say that Michael Jordon is probably the greatest athelete of all times. In any sport. I have nothing but respect for the man. I just would not personally put him in the "Great American" catagory. But you certainly do have the right to.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
yeah well i may have went to far listing him with all those legandary greats that have contributed so much and him just being a great athlete
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
In my opinion, the astronauts who died in the lauch-pad fire of Apollo 1, the Challenger and Columbia crews....all heroes, giving their lives for the exploration of space and the furthering of human knowledge.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks